Sunday, November 11, 2012

Questions I've been asked

The most common question is what I eat. Which is kind of hard to answer because you eat so many different things. I've gotten pretty good at answering that question. I eat (never put salad first!) nachos,mashed potatoes, fries, veggie burgers, cake, salad, tacos, soup, chili, Subways (love them!) cereal, oat meal, eggs,etc. Another question, which is really odd, is do you eat this,this,this? I've been asked if I eat cake,cookies,potatoes, really odd stuff. Yes I do, I love,love,love potatoes! People ask me why I became a vegetarian. I decided that I don't want animals killed and then eaten by me. Do you not like that I eat animals? I don't have a problem if you do, I'm just not going to. It's kind of like religion. I don't have one, but I don't care if you do. I've been asked a lot of questions, but these are the most common.

No comments:

Post a Comment