Monday, November 12, 2012

Vegetarian barbeque

I love barbeque! Most people think vegetarians can't barbeque,but we can and a lot of us love to! My favorite is grilled pineapple. I also love grilled tomato, but I haven't perfected it yet. Once someone made it for me and it was perfect. When I make it myself its too mushy. My Dad makes grilled onions, I think they have too much butter and salt. I like grilled corn. Vegetarians and non-vegetarians love grilled corn. You can grill Boca burgers. They taste good as a burger or with barbeque sauce on them. Morningstar used to make vegetarian grilled chik'n patties, but I can't find them anymore. The grilled chik'n patties were my favorite. They were good with barbeque sauce, ketchup, or cut up, mixed with barbeque sauce and put on a bun with some pickle relish. If you like baked beans, Busch's vegetarian baked beans are great! Everyone I know says that they are better than non-vegetarian baked beans. If you want a hotdog,you can grill vegetarian sausages. I personally think Yves is better than Morningstar's.
    It is really easy to grill vegetarian and make it taste wonderful! Just remember to cook vegetarian food first if you are cooking on a shared grill with non-vegetarians. My Dad cooks everything for me, except Boca burgers, because he doesn't know how to tell if they are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment