Thursday, November 22, 2012

Vegetarian at Disney

I traveled to Disney World and back the 15th to the 21st of November. I kept a food journal everyday, so others can see how I travel as a vegetarian.

Day 1: We left out for Orlando this day. For breakfast, I had orange juice and a peanut butter, chocolate chip waffle from Waffle House. For a snack,I had Original Sun Chips and low carb blue Monster. For dinner, a veggie delight sandwhich from Subway and a diet coke.

Day 2: We stayed around the hotel. I visited a haunted house at Kissimee in Old Town. I really liked the haunted house. And we saw Breaking Dawn part 2. I had breakfast at the hotel. I had orange juice,half a chocolate chip waffle, 3 tbsp yogurt, and apple sauce. The waffle was too dry, it tasted like an icecream cone. I had lunch at Taco Bell, I had a bean burrito and diet pepsi. For a snack I had dark chocolate and cheetos. For dinner, I had nachos from a vender at Old Town.

Day 3: The first day at Disney. We went to Magic Kingdom. For breakfast, I had orange juice, bagel, cream cheese, scrambled eggs, and apple sauce. I was a little concerned about not finding anything to eat for lunch. But it turned out quick service restaurants were extremely vegetarian friendly. For lunch, I had a veggie burger with fries from Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe at Magic Kingdom. It was good. The veggie burger pattie had corn,rice,tomato, and brocolli. It was quite interesting. I liked the taste of it.For a snack I had dark chocolate. For dinner I had a salad with Italian dressing and fries from Wendy's.

Day 4: We went to Epcot. For breakfast, I had orange juice, cantaloupe, blackberries, strawberries, mini donut, half of a mini muffin, scrambled eggs,biscuit, apple sauce. For lunch, I had flat bread with eggplant, zucchini, bell pepper, tomato,and feta cheese, salad with Italian vinaigrette, and 2 tbsp potato salad, from Sunshine Seasons at Epcot. It was great! It was my favorite meal of the whole trip! For snacks, I had popcorn and half a choclate chip crepe. For dinner, I got food from Wendy's. My mother got the wrong kind of dressing, so I had salad, with no dressing, and fries.

Day 5: We went to Hollywood Studios. For breakfast, I had scrambled eggs, half of a biscuit, mini donut, apple sauce. and half a cup of orange juice. For snacks, I had a granola bar, popcorn, an hot chocolate. For lunch, I had a veggie cheeseburger and fries, from Rosie's All American Cafe at Hollywood Studios. They got my order mixed up with someone else and it took a long time. It wasn't there fault and they did give me free carrot cake, and I didn't even say anything to them, so I'd probably eat there again. The burger had cheese,tomato,and lettuce. I put mayonnaise, mustard, and ketchup on it. For dinner I went to Taco Bell, I had a vegetable Cantina bowl,corn chips, guacamole, and diet Pepsi.

Day 6: Was the last day at Disney World, we went to Animal Kingdom. For breakfast, I had apple sauce and raspberry yogurt. For lunch I had Asian noodle salad at Bradley Falls in Aminal Kingdom. I was really good, Second best meal of the trip. For snacks I had a strawberry popsicle, pineapple popsicle, dark chocolate, and a granola bar. Both popsicles were vegan. The Asian noodle salad was vegan, though I'd ask first. For dinner, I had vegetarian nachos at Taco Bell. I didn't like the nachos that much. The cheese wasn't very good. My friend got nachos with meat and she said the same thing.

Day 7: We left Orlando and travelled home this day. For breakfast, I had 3/4 serving of apple sauce, couple of spoonfuls of yogurt, strawberries, blackberries, I had, Chinese noodles, rice, cream cheese wontons, springroll, strawberry icecream. and honeydew. For a snack, I had a low carb blue Monster. For dinner I had a vegetable Cantina bowl from Taco Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment